Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The new gym

We switched gyms in the last week. We loved The Little Gym, but we have a gym about 5 minutes from our house (instead of 30) and it’s a fair amount less expensive. Today was just our second day, but the boys seem to be really enjoying it. There were some trade offs in switching mainly in equipment types, but the boys haven’t complained. The new gym has trampolines.
I’m not a big fan of trampolines and I still get a little nervous every time the boys climb on one. The teachers (usually 2 or 3 for the 6 kids) are great at making sure only one child is on the trampoline at a time.
I didn’t take a camera with me last week, but had one today. I’m going to need a different lens to get shots when they are at the very back and make some adjustments for the low light. I deleted a lot of motion blurred photos.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

They also love the foam pit.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

I’m still color coding for at least a couple weeks, they put name tags on everyone so I think after another week I can just dress them normally. At one point Andrew had snuck back into the foam pit and the teacher called after him, but called him Nicholas. Andrew looked at her, shrugged, then continued on with what he was doing.
After a full day of playschool then an hour of gymnastics it was definitely time for a bath with extra bubbles.

SONY DSC

No comments:

Post a Comment