Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Featured blogger

So I’m way behind on blogging, mainly because I’ve been sick. What started as a cold, turned into a sinus infection that slowly turned into pneumonia. I’m halfway through another round of antibiotics and finally seem to be recovering. Needless to say not a lot of photos have been taken with my camera and Cody has been busy getting his photography business website going and finishing the last of his portfolio shoots.
Today though I was the featured blogger on Multiples & More website. Kind of exciting, but makes me feel bad I haven’t posted anything in over a week. Now that I can breath again maybe I won’t be going to bed at 9 anymore and actually start keeping up.

One fun photo from the weekend, we went up to the U of U for some really pre-game hangout time with our friends.

20120915_135929
Parker, Andrew, Nicholas

The boys had reached the if they point that if they would nap for us it was time, Cody handed them his phone and I couldn’t resist getting a quick camera phone picture of them showing their team spirit. We were their from around 11:30 to 2 ish, the game didn’t start until 8:30 pm. They won though!

No comments:

Post a Comment