Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new year

I think this year is going to be one of many changes. We kicked off the year by getting a new dining room set, taking the feeding table out and getting booster seats. It’s crazy to think about how fast the boys are growing up. Doesn’t seem that long ago that we got the table and were just starting the boys on solid foods.

763611309_apSu4-M-1[1]

SONY DSC

They love their booster seats, they all insisted on carrying them out of the store, in the van and putting them on the chairs. They haven’t yet decided which seats they are going to claim, it changes each meal.
Along with moving to a regular table this year we’ll also be potty training and starting pre-school. Cody and I are also each starting a project this year. Cody will be doing a 365 project and sharing his shots here. I’m not quite up to committing to posting a photo everyday so I’m doing a project 52. I take more than one picture a week, but it will be less pressure taking my camera with me everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment