Friday, November 18, 2011

Disneyland Monorail

While we were at Disneyland the boys noticed the monorail as soon as we walked towards the parks. Everyday when we saw the monorail they would happily tell us it was the monorail train and which color it was. Eventually we rode the red train and the boys loved it.
We had already planned on buying a toy monorail to put around our Christmas tree. I figured we would get the Disneyworld monorail, but we found a Disneyland monorail in red; the same one we rode with the boys. Last week Cody set it up to show the boys. I’m glad their love of trains extends to monorails too.

I don’t think we’ll be able to set it up around the tree this year, there is no way the boys would leave it alone with out being supervised. I love that Parker was tasting the styrofoam, when I asked Cody he said he wasn’t eating it and you can hear him tell us that it’s yucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment