Thursday, October 13, 2011

We are enjoying fall

To take full advantage of the cooler weather the boys and I have been out and about almost everyday.  We’ve been so busy I keep planning on posting a blog, but by the time I get around to it it’s old news. So a quick update in pictures.

Two weeks ago we went to the zoo. A friend and fellow triplet mom said she was going to the zoo and wanted to know if anyone wanted to meet her. So we ended up with 6 moms and 19 kids (6 sets of triplets and one big sister).

SONY DSC

The boys enjoyed a special treat, a corn dog. It’s so funny watching the different way they each eat the same food.

SONY DSC

Four days later I took the boys to Thanksgiving Point Farm. The enjoyed seeing the animals, but I think their favorite part is still the soil to market interactive play area.

SONY DSC

This is the first time the boys have really understood the planting of ‘seed’ or picking fruit/veggies off the trees.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

We also went for a horse drawn wagon ride, it took half of the ride for the boys to accept that we were not bringing the choo choo wagon with us.

SONY DSC

Baby goats were all kinds of exciting.

We’ve also spent time at the local park, in the yard and at Gateway. I don’t mind the snow, but I sure am enjoying the fall weather.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    Your boys are handsome little men. I have really enjoyed seeing photos of them. I can see how you love them so much. What precious gifts they each are. Thank you so much for sharing with me. I am excited to show my two boys your terrific three. They want that baby brother, well here they can see how these three little brothers have grown. Out of all the people at your call center, I am so lucky to have you receive my call. Lisa, you are wonderful! -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete