Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mom’s night out in Park City

Last weekend I was able to join 7 other moms for a night at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Park City. It was so much fun and I hope we get to do it again. We met on main street for dinner for pizza and pasta then headed back to the lodge. Roxane was nice enough to volunteer to do gel nails for everyone.
We all picked out our colors, while laughing and talking.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

We stayed up past 3 am and I don’t think everyone slept very long. This is an amazing group of women.

SONY DSC

I know I laughed until I was crying for hours. I hope we get to do it again.
The next morning we went shopping at the outlets, thanks to a buy one get one free sale I think everyone’s kids got new pajamas. This was my first night away from the boys since they came home from the hospital, it was wonderful to have a night off. It was also great to get home and get hugs from excited to see me kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment