Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Unplanned jammies day

The boys have never objected to clothes or really cared much about what they wear. Every day we still let them choose what they want to wear. Unless there is a Thomas the Train shirt or a Cars shirt they don’t care what they end up in. This morning I went to change the boys out of their new jammies and Andrew had a meltdown. Last night we let the boys where their new Cars jammies and they didn’t want to take them off.

SONY DSC

Nicholas also decided that his Thomas hat was required to complete the outfit.

SONY DSC

This was the best group shot I got, the whole time asking them to look at me and generally making a fool of myself to get their attention. This is pretty much willful ignoring of me.
After each bum change I asked they were ready to get dressed for the day. Not a chance, they held tight to their ‘Queen’ pants until I put them back on. I resorted to bribery.

SONY DSC

New Cars shirts! I bought them yesterday and I’m kind of wishing I would have bought a larger size, but these are 4t and they didn’t have 5t. They should still fit for our Disneyland trip next month.
We took down our last child gate over the weekend so the boys have free run of the house. They spent much of the morning running up and down the stairs just because they could. Everyone was willing to sit down together briefly, very briefly for a picture. They still however refused to look at me.

SONY DSC

Then it was back to being little monkeys.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Leo is in there too, the most tolerant cat ever.

The boys are now sleeping, all that running must have worn them out. Time for me to clean up all of the toys or toddler debris as I call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment