Friday, August 5, 2011

More video from July

I posted a short cell phone video of the boys at our new favorite park. Cody put together a longer video of the highlights from the 2+ hours playing. I love the excited little hops when they run, the way they attempt to slide down everything bridges, grassy hills and even though you don’t see it here the paved trails.
This was the first time for each of them to climb up the chain ladder and I still get nervous watching them climb. It’s so much fun to watch the boys interact with each other. We can’t always understand what they are saying, but they can read each other so well. They watch out for each other and cheer each other on which is something I hope never changes.
The video is quite a bit longer than the ones I usually post, but it’s over two hours cut down to just over six minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment