Saturday, July 23, 2011

Splash pad fun

Before nap time today we took the boys to check out the new local splash pad. With Cody there to give them an example of what to do they actually got wet and had fun doing it. First they got a good look at where the water comes from.

SONY DSC

Got their hands wet.

SONY DSC

Then they got into the fun of splashing.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC 

After about an hour the boys announced “all done” and “bye bye water.”

SONY DSC

Home just in time for lunch and naps. We also looked at the playground behind the splash pad. It looks great, I really like that it has canopies over it so it won’t get so hot. We’ll certainly be back to play.

1 comment:

  1. I love how they went through the water, then ran to get "back in line" again. I have followed your blog since you first announced you were pregnant, and I enjoy your family so much. I'm a grandma of three (not triplets, though) so not a scary person.

    ReplyDelete