Friday, July 8, 2011

More 4th of July pictures

Cody gave the okay to include pictures of him here. I wasn’t in any pictures, hiding behind the camera to avoid becoming involved in the water fights. Well most of them at least.  The boys really got a kick out of shooting the water guns at their dad. I promise he’s laughing in this picture.

SONY DSC

I still can’t believe Cody could fit himself into the fish pool.

SONY DSC

The small pools were filled with warm water from the house, so they felt like bath water. The boys were pretty happy just sitting in them and playing with the ducks and other water toys. Our niece decided that she preferred the warm water and stayed in the little pool for most of the afternoon. Or at least until she found out how much fun the slide is on someone’s lap.

SONY DSC

The boys (for the most part) could climb up the slide on their own. I can’t believe how big they are now and how good they are at climbing.

SONY DSC 

I’m glad the boys warmed up to the water toys. I’m sure this won’t be the last time this summer everyone gets together to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment