Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Play date at Wild Child

Yesterday I met a friend and her girls at Wild Child for a play date. We lucked out and had the place to ourselves the whole time we were there. The boys are big enough now to do almost everything by themselves. The only thing they can’t quite do is climb onto the obstacle course. All six kiddos ran around and had a great time. I wasn’t able to take a bunch of pictures because I was in the bouncers with the boys or breaking up toy disputes.
The boys discovered the drinking fountains for the first time. Luckily they are not tall enough to attempt to get their mouths to the spout, but they did do some splashing.

SONY DSC 

It didn’t take long for Nicholas and Parker to work together. Parker would press the button and Nicholas would divert the stream splashing them both. It took a fair amount of work to get the boys to go back to play in the bouncers. I couldn’t get the boys to hold still and look at me, but Kristina had  a secret weapon. A camera with a light on the front.

SONY DSC

The boys love cameras. I wonder where that comes from. A room full of toys and all the boys want to do is look at a camera.

SONY DSC

I didn’t think to get a group picture, after two and a half hours though everyone was tired and ready to go home. I’m sure we’ll be back. After they start their punch card deal back up. Stung a little paying full price this time. With kids being this happy though we can’t not go back.

SONY DSC

1 comment:

  1. Our pediatrician's office has a water fountain. It takes everything I have to keep the boys away from it. I should get one at home. :)

    ReplyDelete