Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I love having a fence

I'm way behind on blogging, but it has been a busy week. Trying to catch up.

When it’s not raining or snowing (in May? Really?) we have been enjoying getting to run around in our yard. There is so much to do and we haven’t even set up the water and sand tables yet. We climb up and down the stairs over and over and over again.

 011

The boys love the garden tools we picked up for them, lucky for us it was a three pack. Like most toys that come in sets the boys decide who’s is who’s and stick to it. Nicholas has the rake, Andrew the shovel and Parker the hoe. I just realized Andrew and Nicholas picked the toys in ‘their’ colors. Guess the brainwashing sets in early.
Since the tables are not yet set up our time is spent running around kicking and chasing balls and each other.

020

For the most part the boys are not willing to pose for the camera, at least not as a group. Sometimes I can get one to hold still for me. Andrew was especially cooperative.

044 049

Parker not so much, but I’m sneaky.

047 046

Nicholas I couldn’t get to hold still or look at me.

After all that running the boys will sit down briefly before round two starts.

026 029

The best part of the back yard is still when Daddy gets home.

053

No comments:

Post a Comment