Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Picking a photo

We’ve been offered a free canvas print from a coworker that runs a printing business. All I have to do is pick one. I’ve never had a print on canvas, so I’m not sure how some of our pictures with all black or all white backgrounds or that are in black and white would turn out.
Last night I started looking through pictures of the boys from last year, I want to print a picture of them before they turned one. It’s such a hard decision. Please help me decide. Here are the pictures I’m deciding between.

569580935_Hi6y8-M[1]

744678294_mVoyL-M[1]

748851037_cLEzh-M[1]

744686948_reZ8c-M[1]

671733970_XoEqK-M[1]

586666361_koUNP-M[1]

11 comments:

  1. I like the first picture best. I have had a few portraits printed on canvas. Pictures on canvas look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Christmas picture, as well as the first (sleeping in green) photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Santa one - though it might not be as fun up year-round?

    I also like the one where their heads meet but their bodies are at different angles (the 1st sock monkey picture) and the last one on the blue blankets

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd do the first one, only because i think it's more "classic" and would look great on a canvas.

    i'm waiting to get a canvas back from the printer now, so excited to see how it came out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second one! The ones on the quilts might be too busy. The santa ones would look amazing, but might not be good for all year. The sleeping one is precious but I like their smiles in #2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first best, then the santa...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1st one and then Santa! They are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to have to side with most of the other votes and say the first one too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for either the first one or the 4th one (where their heads are together on the sock monkey blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the second one because it accentuates how identical they are regardless of the different outfits. they all have the same exact expression, the sweetest smile!

    ReplyDelete