Friday, November 12, 2010

Twelve teeth in two weeks

I’ve always heard that the cuspids or canine teeth (the pointy ones) are the hardest when teething and now I believe it. In the last two weeks the boys cut both of their upper and lower cuspids making for some screamy nights. Now that all of their new teeth are through their gums it’s much better. I think we are done with teething until the next round of molars.
During the day we’ve been busy and having lots of fun with the boys. On the 5th the boys and I met the Kirby family at the zoo. It was a lot of fun with the choo choo wagon. Friday Cody and I took the boys to the farm at Thanksgiving point. Everyone had a great time feeding the ducks, especially Nicholas.
After Nick would throw a piece of corn to the ducks he’d clap and cheer, it was adorable. We ran into another family with triplets who is a new member of the local triplet group that I had not yet met. The boys each rode a pony, Parker and Nicholas had huge smiles and loved riding them. We got some adorable pictures of them. Andrew did not like his ride, no smiles and he was on the edge of crying the whole time. I’m sure we’ll visit the farm many times next spring, it also makes me look forward to baby animal days in Logan next year.
Since the weather was still wonderful that Saturday, we had planned to go tailgating at the U. We sadly were running behind and didn’t make it to campus early enough. Since we were already in the neighborhood, we headed for the zoo instead. It was a wonderful day. I love that the boys are now interested in all of the animals and learning their names.
We’ve also visited the aquarium and spent some time at Gateway walking around. What am I going to do when the snow starts sticking?
I have pictures from all of our adventures, just not ready to post quite yet. Hopefully they’ll be uploaded this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment