Sunday, September 5, 2010

So far behind

I keep sitting down to post an update as to what we have been doing, but just haven’t had a chance (plus I don’t have any new photos processed). We’ve been keeping very busy with running errands and Cody takes the boys to the park almost every night while I’m at work. The weather is finally hinting that fall will be here soon and I’m so excited. I’m ready for cooler weather.
In the last couple weeks I’ve taken the boys to play with their second cousin. The boys had so much fun! New toys which Chase (the cousin) was so happy to share. I was thoroughly impressed that he had names down and could tell who was who in about 10 minutes, very cool for a 2.5 year old. I can’t wait to let them play together again.
Last week I met my dad at the aquarium, for the first time we didn’t use the stroller. It was over two hours of the boys running around looking at everything. They had so much fun and so did I. Grandpa even bought the boys a souvenir, a stuffed snake for each of them. The boys were so worn out they were asleep before I pulled out of the parking lot. After we got home the went straight back down for another hour and a half. Sadly I couldn’t take any pictures, that would require at least one more adult just taking pictures. Next time I think we’ll go to the dinosaur park.
We are slowing transitioning to one long nap depending of course on the day. It’s nice to have one large block of time to get things done in the afternoon. It also means that Cody gets more time to play with the boys after work since they won’t be spending an hour or so sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment