Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photoshoot

We took some 15 month old pictures of the boys which turned our really cute, but Cody hasn’t uploaded them yet. So, instead I wanted to share some pictures Cody took of our new niece. This was his first attempt at newborn-ish photos other than the boys. I say they are newborn-ish because we had planned on taking the pictures earlier, but she had to have surgery for pyloric stenosis which was pretty scary. She is fully recovered and starting to put on weight so off we went to get some shots.
The same day we went to take pictures our 12 panels of superyard arrived. I wish we would have purchased this sooner! It was so nice to be able to put the boys down to play without worrying about them destroying anything. They had fun playing while Cody and I (mainly Cody) tried to capture some good images.
I think he did a great job and that our niece looks a whole lot like my sister. Here’s Charley:

961061818_iNcrK-M[1] 

Tiny toes
961062402_m7TGo-M[1]

The ever popular selective coloring.

961062687_T7Huw-M[1]

And one more just because it’s cute.

961062860_2ADBo-M[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment