Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Words

The boys seem to be picking up more and more words and repeating after us. I’m amazed at how quickly they pick up new things. On Saturday Parker was walking back and forth between Cody and I, I started saying Go! Go! Go! and after just a couple times he started saying it as he launched across the room. Since then Andrew has started saying it as well.
Everyone also says hi, bye, tree, ball, kitty, doggy, yay, dad, daddy, mama, Leo, Willow (our cats, but they say them Lolo and lil-o), zebra (seebra), turtle, tickle tickle, nom nom nom (when eating), vroom, and of course they jabber constantly in a language we can’t understand.
We heard Andrew trying to say Parker, but it was only one time. I can’t wait for the boys to be able to say each others names. of course I also wonder if they’ll mix each other up. I don’t really have a picture of the boys talking, but here’s some random cuteness.

938165180_jgNpC-M[1]
Andrew, Nicholas, Parker

The stroller remains the most interesting toy out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment