Saturday, April 17, 2010

I’m so proud of Cody

It’s no secret that Cody and I are big fans of Disney Parks. We recently received a copy of The Unofficial Guide: The Color Companion to Walt Disney World, not our first guide book to Disney World. It is however the first one with Cody’s name and photos in it.  So, here are the photographs that were published.

From Pirates of the Caribbean, he calls this “We wants the redhead”

From outside Animal Kingdom Lodge. This was taken while I was sitting inside by the fire. Sitting being the operative word, when we visit the parks we are going not stop from open to close easily walking 10 miles a day. A chance to sit was always nice at the end of the day.

 

Since the parks close earlier during the off season we always spend at least one evening after the parks close at Disney Quest. It’s five floors of video games with unlimited play. We’re always up for an arcade, but Disney also took the time to really make the place very cool visually.

Peter Pan’s flight is one of the few rides I remember from my first trip to Disneyland when I was 4. I only remember it because it terrified me. Now I think it’s a cool ride. This shot is extremely challenging to get, because it’s a dark ride and you don’t stop moving.

Finally a shot from my favorite show in the parks. From Finding Nemo the Musical, here is Crush and a couple of his kids. It wasn’t until after seeing the show that I realized Finding Nemo was not a musical. It’s a fun and energetic show.

1 comment:

  1. Wow those are fantastic! Congrats to him on being published.

    ReplyDelete