Saturday, February 6, 2010

What a week

It’s been a very busy week. I can’t believe how mobile the boys are becoming. Andrew now army crawls at high speeds across the room. Parker is catching up speed wise and isn’t rolling up on his side as much to move forward. Nick hasn’t attempted to crawl yet, but he is constantly up on his hands an knees rocking. He only scoots backwards though. Andrew and Parker are also up on their hands and knees rocking, but when the want something they drop to their tummies and crawl that way.

I’ve been busy trying to get ready to return to work. Tomorrow is my first day back. I’m nervous and excited. Nervous because I’ve been gone for just over a year and I’m sure a lot has changed. Excited because I’ll get to interact with adults and see many friends that I haven’t seen since I went on leave.  It will also be the first time I’ve been away from the boys for more than a couple hours and Cody’s first day alone with the boys.

The only downside of going back to work (other than missing my boys) will be missing family dinners. We usually go to dinner at Cody’s parents everyone other Sunday for dinner with the whole family. I don’t know if I’ll make it to dinner after work, but I’ll try.

A quick flash back from the day the boys came home.


(Nicholas, Parker, Andrew)

boys
(Andrew, Nicholas, Parker) Sorry for the quality, camera phone picture.

They have changed so much.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from Multiples Blog Network, I'm definately going to be following you!

    Your boys are so cute! I am raising twins, but you have a whole extra bundle of love with three!

    ReplyDelete