Saturday, January 30, 2010

Moms night out and limited picture options

Tonight I went to dinner with a group of Utah triplet moms. I love meeting with them because well for one thing they are all just nice people. Also they are a great resource as many of them have triplets older than the boys. Tonight’s dinner were included moms with triplets 18 weeks gestation and up. The dinners have been every other month and something I really look forward too.
I’m not sure if the next get together is moms only or another family picnic. Either way I’m sure it will be a great time.

So without the laptop I really have only one way to post pictures of the boys. It looks like the only way I can post current photos is from my camera phone. It’s a great way to test out the camera on my new cell phone.

Andrew bottle
Andrew really enjoying playing with his empty bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment