Friday, November 27, 2009

7 months old

This week the boys turned 7 months old. I had a lengthy blog post written with an update of what we’ve been doing over the last two weeks, sadly my computer rebooted and I lost the post. I can’t believe seven months have gone by already.

So the short version, boys are now sleeping 7:30 pm to 7 am! I still have to give a pacifier or two in the night, but it’s still sleeping through the night in my book.

The boys have now been eating solid foods for a month, so far we they are eating rice cereal, bananas, avocados, sweet potatoes and pears. I’ve been adding a new item about every 5 days and they seem to really like it.

Last week I got a new toy:

68_9 TRAY 2900

An Excalibur #3900, I’ve wanted a food dehydrator for a very long time.  I’ve been drying fruit all week, I plan to use it to make yogurt for the boys for now. Along with jerky and fruit leather for us. I love that when the boys are old enough I’ll be able to give them healthy snacks.

We haven’t taken the usual monthly picture of the boys yet, there was an attempt, but the boys were not in the mood. We did however get this picture on Monday.

7 months
(Andrew, Parker, Nicholas)

The challenge was Parker kept scooting backwards and Nick kept rolling onto his back.Still working on 3 smiles, but I think it turned out pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment