Sunday, October 11, 2009

Death warmed over

That pretty much describes how I feel today. Thursday morning I woke up with a tickle in the back of my throat, by Thursday night it hurt to swallow. Friday felt like I had swallowed razor blades. Today the good news is my throat doesn’t hurt much anymore as whatever this gunk is has moved to my chest.

I really don’t like being sick and luckily I don’t get sick often. The last time I was sick was when I first became pregnant with the boys. When I was sick then it was just a mildly sore throat and being exhausted. Of course that was after 10 days running through Walt Disney World from open to close everyday. So I may not have even been sick.

I guess it’s a good thing that Cody has been off work.  Well, good for me at least. He’s been doing the majority of the work when it comes to the boys this week. He’ll be home tomorrow (hurray for Federal holidays) then I’m on my own again. Hopefully I’ll be better or at least fully functional by then.

Since I don’t like a photo-less post, here are the boys tired after a workout at the baby gyms and the dreaded tummy time.


(Parker, Andrew, Nicholas)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you were not feeling well Lisa. The dreaded weather change cold sucks. I attributed mine to the return of the school year. Yucky.

    Love this photo. They are really sweet little guys.

    ReplyDelete