Saturday, October 31, 2009

The boys first Halloween

We spent a lot of time trying to come up with the perfect costumes for the boys. Taking the idea from the gifts sent to the boys from the Bearmans and running with it, I give you our troop of sock monkeys.


(Andrew)


(Parker)


(Nicholas)

Of course we also have a group shot.


(Andrew, Parker, Nicholas)

Some friends came by to Trick-or-Treat with us, so we walked the boys around the neighborhood for a little while. We didn’t collect any candy in fact we (okay me) over bought this year. The last few kids to come to our door each received a hearty handful of chocolate.

Here we are in the neighborhood, I love that the costumes even have tails. I guessing it will not get easier to get the boys to all look at the camera for quickly posed shots anytime soon.


(Andrew, Parker, Nicholas)

5 comments:

  1. sooo cute! my boys were monkeys too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam your boys were adorable in their costumes. I love that you had a costume that coordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outrageously Cute!

    The boys have grown so much, but they are still as cute as ever. And Lease and Code are looking great too! Sorry I haven't been good about keeping up - will try to do better.

    Abby's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am speechless. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I have never seen anything as cute as that!.

    Everyone looks fantastic.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete