Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yay! I can do laundry

The dryer is back in working order. A screw on the outside of the drum needed to be tightened to put me back in business. I’m already on track to get my 5 loads or more done this afternoon. Disposal is also working again, just the garage still needs to be fixed. It is going to require hiring someone to replace the spring, but 2 out of 3 is not bad.

Last week we bought a Sanyo VPC-CG10.

 camcorder

We were able to get some basic video with our point and shoot camera, but wanted higher quality and the ability to take longer videos. Now that the boys are laughing I’m really happy to have the camera to capture it.  I’ll try to post some new video soon.

For today’s pictures, first we have more bath night shots. I think we have maybe a week left where we can line the boys up all in one crib, they are getting too long.


(Nicholas, Parker)


(Andrew)

The boys are starting to entertain each other which is fun to watch and gives me a chance to put away laundry.

 
(Andrew, Nicholas, Parker)

1 comment:

  1. Love the Bumbo seat shot! They are having their own party. I must say, I like their outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete