Monday, September 28, 2009

The house is ganging up on us

Today was the last straw for me. Over the last week we’ve had the spring on the garage door break and the disposal stop working, but today I noticed one of the ‘fins’ in our dryer is loose and bangs if the dryer is running. Upside is I can’t do laundry today, downside is I can’t do laundry today. Normally on Mondays I try to get at least 5 loads washed and dried.

Cody hasn’t looked at the dryer yet but with luck it’s something he can easily fix. I’ll just push my laundry day back a day. If it’s not an easy fix I guess it’s time to find someone who knows about dryers in an attempt to avoid having an actual repairman come in.

To continue through all of the pictures recently processed, here are the boys doing tummy time, and really all the explanation needed as to why Nicholas gets extra tummy time.


(Andrew, Parker, Nicholas)

Parker and Nicholas hanging out in our new glider. We really don’t dress them alike that often, it’s just a coincidence that both of these pictures have the boys matching.

3 comments:

  1. Long time lurker who tagged along from the Dis... all I can say is that picture of Tummy Time and your comment about Nicholas is TOO FUNNY! I couldn't help but laugh out loud! Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first picture is hilarious!

    you know, in your last post, i thought, naaah, they're not identical. but now i think they are again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the tummy time photo is a riot. I too laughed out loud!! But is it my imagination or does Nickolas have some curl in his hair?? It certainly looks like it or maybe he was into the gel??

    Sweet and adorable, they are.

    ReplyDelete