Monday, April 6, 2009

32 weeks 4 days...

Still pregnant, which is wonderful albeit a little less comfortable for me. The boys are all really active and doing great. Today during the non-stress test all three had the hiccups making it a bit of challenge. It means they are practicing breathing so I don't mind spending extra time on the monitors.

During the NST my doctor came to talk to me about all kinds of fun stuff. They are giving me the steroid shots again since it's been more than two weeks and I am considered high risk for delivering in the next 7 days.

I've been feeling pretty good, but for the second night in a row I've had to be given a shot of morphine and phenergan to slow contractions and help with the pain. It's still 10 days until my goal of 34 weeks. For the first time I'm starting to worry about making it. By now the boys should be approaching the 5 lbs mark if their rate of growth is still roughly 2 weeks ahead of average (which is where it has been since they started doing growth scans).

No comments:

Post a Comment